Wednesday, August 28, 2002

A dilemma...

Dragged the cubs to the local shopping centre after school cos I had to buy some food, but on the way to the supermarket I got distracted by some pretty shiny things (not unusual) - little cloisonne mock chinese lantern decorations, that were bright and colourful and round, just beautiful. I was immediately enamoured of them, but, I didn't have much money...

Should I spend what little money I had on buying food for my hungry cubs, or on the pretty shiny things?

Of course, the responsible parent won out and I bought food, but believe me, it would have been a different story if there'd been anything at all at home for me to feed to the cubs...

YAY!!
I got a copy of Velvet Goldmine on dvd!
Wonderful movie, some of Eyecandy McDrooly's best work. (That's Ewen McGregor in case you're wondering).
Lot's of fabulous 70's glam-era costumes and pretty boys, what more could I ask?

No comments: