Friday, April 06, 2007

Grrrr... Looks like some bastard's hijacked my Yahoo account.
Pissed. Off.
I mean, I don't use it for anything really personal or important (except Flickr; and that right there is the main reason I'm resistant to this trend of linking accounts. If one's compromised then that puts the others at risk. Are you listening, Google/Blogger?) but, dammit, it's mine. <grump> Yahoo can apparently do something about it if I snailmail/fax account details plus my written permission for them to go delving. I'm going to do it, I think, cos I've had that account for ten sodding years and for sentimental reasons if nothing else I don't want to give it up. (Quite aside from the issue of Identity Theft. Bastards.)

Right. Just a wee bit stressed at the moment anyway. Mum and I are off to Queensland next Tuesday and I've been darting about getting ready for that. It's not just me I've got to get organised but the cubs and their father. And the cat. <sigh> Eh well, I'm mostly ready - I just need to pack my suitcase without packing the cat...

In more fun news... We won first prize in the school's Easter Raffle! Soooo much chocolate. Mwahahaha!

Woohoo!

See that white blobby blur one of the cubs has a hold of? That's a huge plush rabbit - also part of the prize.

And finally a very belated response to Joules' sort-of challenge about people not posting pics of themselves. A photo of me that doesn't make me wince. <g> Taken by one of the cubs:

Heh...

The lovely purple-patterned wrap I'm wearing was given to me by Soulsis. :)

No comments: