Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yay, school holidays! Finally!
I've actually been off for a week already but as I was doing something every day, and still having to get up early to make sure the cubs got to school on time, I didn't really consider this week of no classes a 'holiday'.
As for the exams? I'm certain I've passed everything but after a post mortem discussion with my class mates about the Cataloguing one it looks like I've lost even more points than I originally thought. Dang.

Cubs' birthday next week. They're looking forward to it. Apparently they've been wanting to 13 for a long time... :)

Some links from Penny.

Tee hee hee

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Venerable Lady Amanda the Waspish of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



Oh noes!

My Fortune Cookie told me:
Flee at once, all is discovered.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune