Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's quiet. Too quiet. The sort of quiet that makes you think 'Lazy cow. Never bothers to update...' : )
And goodness, look, it's been almost a term since my last post.
Oops.

In short:
~I haz a new phone cos my lovely pink one was dying. The new one is black [pout] but haz a nifty animated koi wallpaper.
~The cubs got a phone for their birthday - then they lost it. The phone, not their birthday. That'd just be silly!
~In study: at first I just could not get my head 'round M$ Excel but I think I know enough now to pass the exam.
~I've been doing work experience at a real library. That's been neat.
~I've started knitting a jumper, gods help me.
~Saw Hell Boy II today with the cubs and their father. My sympathies were firmly with the vampire elfie.
~Snupin Santa is coming up! I haz begun work on my sekrit prompt. Mwahahah.
Anything else?
~Ah yes. Driving without a rear-vision mirror is actually quite relaxing as you don't notice the drivers trying to monster you from behind. : ) Tra la la...

No comments: