Saturday, September 20, 2008

Prepping material for tie-dying is really boring.

~=o>

Aww, I'm listening to Badger work with his brother on his D&D character sheet prior to running a game. [sigh] They grow up so fast...

~=o>

We went en famille to see Wall-E after the P/T thingy. Nothing extraordinary about the animation but the story was very strong. The opening 10 minutes was sad and disturbing.
Oh, and the accompanying short was very funny and clever.

~=o>

I didn't want to talk to anybody yesterday evening so instead of getting up after a nap I stayed in bed and read for hours. Finished the book. : )

~=o>

[shakes head] Warhammer miniatures. I haz some. Please don't read anything in to this, I only wanted the pretty horsies. Squillions of years ago - when I had leisure time and before my eyesight started going... actually this is probably why my eyesight went - I used to paint fantasy miniatures. Strangely enough most of my collection were horses. Loved the barding.

~=o>


(Squid emoticon nicked from someone over at Snarry Games.)

No comments: