Friday, March 09, 2012

Forecast: 15-22
Attained:


I'm down to do the minutes for the April staff meeting but as I'll be away I offered to do them this time.
Once again I didn't take adequate notes. 'Oh, I'll remember that!' I airily thought to myself...
The hell I will! Once again I'll be relying on work colleagues to fill in the gaps where I neglected to write shit down. >:( Hopeless, really.

~=o>


Aifink it's time to do a cull of the dvds. True, a good many of them are out of their plastic cases and in pockets instead, but still, there's about 400 individual titles.
So. Watching the ones I haven't seen yet: I started tonight with Miami Vice, the 2006 remake. Not dreadful, but not good, either. That one can go. I quite like Colin Farrel, however, he does a very good wounded lover. :)




No comments: