Thursday, March 01, 2012

Forecast: 17-22
Attained: 16-21


Sooo, Melbourne's still wet...

~=o>


I got a little extra in my pay this week, which is nice but I'm usually suspicious of such things in case I have to pay it back. I figured it might be back pay for the annual pay rise I was sposed to - but didn't - get at the beginning of the year.
It was. (15c extra an hour! Party!)

~=o>


Captain Scarlet & Captain Jack Harkness


Both brunet with blue eyes.
Both part of organisations that deal with aliens.
Both won't stay dead.

Just an observation. :)

(I could also say something about the cleft chins, the uniforms, unsubtle vehicles and the not-deadness due to alien intervention.
Points of difference: Harness will shag anything that moves, Scarlet doesn't seem much interested at all. Captain Blue, however, that's another story. And I know Colonel White finds plenty of excuses for Lt. Green to be under his console.)



No comments: