Saturday, February 04, 2012

Forecast: 14-27
Attained: 16-27


Several years ago, I bought this:


A Bat Signal shaped portable stereo! (Wow, what a rubbish pic...) It was cheap and Batman related: I couldn't resist!
I let the cubs use it in their shared room at the old place, and at some point someone had stepped on the stereo's cord and bent the plug out of shape. [sigh] Was very miffed, I can tell you. I hung on to the unit with the intention of getting another cord someday...
Fast forward (probably) 3-4 years to today. I bought another cord for the stereo!
Alas it didn't work. I think the stereo itself is borked after so many years of disuse. It's probly not worth getting repaired, and I do have other stereos. Just, I was looking forward to using this one again. Eh well.

~=o>


I have a List of things to do this weekend. Not a big list like the last The List, but maintenance type things. Enough to be getting on with. We're in for a hottish weekend, let's see how I go with it. :)



No comments: