Sunday, February 05, 2012

Forecast: 17-31
Attained: 16-33


[rattled]
You know that (effing huge huntsman) spider that's been lurking about the lounge room? Well, it was out of sight, out of mind - as I thought, until I PICKED UP THE PAPERWEIGHT IT WAS RESTING ON.
[hyperventilating]
Spider ran over my hand, with all of its eight horrid feet, whereupon I squealed and desperately shook my hand to dislodge the thing. Consternation was high as I couldn't see where it had landed so I went to call the cubs - AND THEN NOTICED THE FRACKING THING WAS ON ME!
Squealed even louder - verily, like a girl - and convulsed in my clothes, flinging the thing from my t-shirt. At this point the cubs came running cos they thought I was in serious trouble. Which I was! They didn't seem to think so though they did mention it was the highest pitch they'd ever heard from me. They were, however, prepared to get a container to try and catch the thing, once we spotted it again, but it scuttled up the wall out of reach. Where it's still sitting, right now, and I'm being vigilant. Or paranoid. Same thing.

Right, need something cute to take my mind off it all...

This'll do. :)


D'awww...



No comments: