Sunday, February 12, 2012

Forecast: 16-23
Attained: 16-23


This past week has been lovely, weather wise. Day temps not over 26, and the nights cool enough to be under the bedclothes. Nice! We've a few hot days coming up, but not stupidhot, thank heavens...

~=o>


If I bought everything on my wishlist on eyetoons it would cost me over $1000. Good grief!

~=o>


Woke up in the middle of the night last night then had trouble getting back to sleep. Seriously considered getting up and having some icecream.
I didn't, though, which is probly just as well seeing as how hard it is to keep my sleeping pattern vaguely regular as it is. :)

~=o>


There's a pond near my work. This is what it was like two years ago.



It's recently been refurbished. Much nicer now, not the mud-scummed puddle it was.
I'm sure the ducks will be happier, too.





No comments: