Sunday, February 26, 2012

Forecast: 26-34
Attained: 25-33


HAPPY BIRFDAY, JOULES! :)


Have a, uh, transforming great day!

~=o>


It wasn't much of a doing weekend - too flippin' hot! - so my List was barely touched. I did however get a few boxes out of storage at Soulsis' place when I dropped the W nephew off. 2 of the boxes were old crap of the cubs, mostly rubbish and so easily dealt with. (Why they packed actual rubbish, I have no idea. Even I don't do that...) The other box was, I think, the last of the xmas decorations. Finally. It included the beautiful Elven Star ornament Joules gave me several years ago that I missed putting on the tree last xmas. See, I knew it would turn up in a box somewhere. :)

~=o>


And now the temperature's dropped, and we've had a little bit of rain. Hopefully the upcoming week will be reasonable...



No comments: