Saturday, February 18, 2012

Forecast: 16-28
Attained: 17-26


My boss tends to be surprised at my ability to sort out M$ Word, Excel stuff. It's not that I'm an expert, not at all. I know a bit, enough to know how to phrase online search queries. :) The internet can be a wonderful resource.

~=o>


A little while ago I saw online someone's 'pattern' for folding paper envelopes for discs. Great idea - I immediately envisioned all my pic/itoon archives in pretty, matching envelopes. Yeah! Today I actually got 'round to designing the template.

To demonstrate:

Started out with marking up an A4 sheet.


Was easy enough in Word to get the text boxes in the right place, but it wouldn't let me turn the text upside down.
I almost settled for putting up with hand-writing the heading...


Nope, wasn't happy with that.
Ahah! Publisher...
... which will let you flip text boxes.


Neat, eh? :)


Soon my need for order will be (a bit more) satisfied...



No comments: