Friday, November 02, 2012

Forecast: 11-17
Attained: 11-16


It's official! After the surgery my bad ear is 'almost normal'. Confirmed by a hearing test today, and seconded by the surgeon. [happy dance]

~=o>

I don't normally work mondays and next tuesday is a public holiday. Four day weekend! [happy dance]

~=o>

I'm tired of not having an oven, so I bought one of these.




Works quite well and it doesn't take up any more room than a toaster oven. I can do roasty things again! [there would be happy dancing but I'm too full of chicken wings]

~=o>

This is very funny, on two levels.
At first I was just snorfling at the Engrish (transcript follows, cos I couldn't work out how to embed the url - which you used to be able to do with cheezburger stuff - and couldn't find a bigger version of the pic):



"Captain America in frozen a few years later, wake up. The world is not what he used to familiar appearance, various types of evil opponent to emerge in an endless stream, the whole society turbulent, sheet relies on a person's power is unable to save the world. So the United States of America captain, iron man, Thor, the hulk and other super heroes together, consisting of the history of the most "powerful Avengers" team, the common good and evil, fighting for peace. Stocks come unexpectedly powerful evil forces on earth caused a deadly threat, no a s uper hero alone can resist. Long term commitment to protecting global saftey shield board (SHIELD) was the commander be taken by surprise, "the one-eyed man" Nick fairui realizes he must....."
(Mistakes are not my own. I'm just typing what I see. :)

So, yes, that was funny enough, then I noticed Hill's face - she's standing behind the 'one-eyed man' - and how she appears to be scowling at the text. That sent me off in to a fresh round of hysterical snorfling!

~=o>

Is it time for more chicken wings? Oh, I think so...

~=o>

No comments: