Thursday, November 01, 2012

Forecast: 13-17
Attained: 13-15


Got a parcel today! From Joules! [bounce] Full of all manner of goodness, including copies of both the opening and closing ceremonies from the London Olympics, courtesy of GoodTwin! [bouncebounce] I've watched part-way through the first disc, and yes, Joules, you're right, it's completely bonkers, but wow!

There'll be photos of the rest of the loot when I'm organised, hee.

~=o>

I didn't get online yesterday cos I was having an "I must retreat to my hamster-ball of solitude" [hand to forehead] kind of moment. So, I took myself off to my bedroom with a couple of dvds - yay, laptop! (Bonus, I could recharge my 'phone while watching something.)
And then I went to bed early and consequently I feel much more betterer, and sociable, today.

~=o>

[giggling]
A novel pre-flight safety briefing from Air NewZealand (I'm saying that in an atrocious NZ accent. The cat doesn't seem to care, however.)



~=o>

No comments: