Thursday, November 15, 2012

Forecast: 11-19
Attained: 11-19


I logged on to the computer at work today and was briefly stymied by the fact that none of my folders, shortcuts etc were loading. I was mildly aggrieved - if there was a problem I'd have to contact IT and get them to reload stuff blah blah. And then it dawned on me that I'd logged in with the library's generic username, not my own. [sigh] Blame it on the rubbish sleep I had last night. Still, it meant I didn't have to negotiate with IT...

~=o>

A dilemma. The Astor is showing Branagh's Hamlet this weekend. It's been a long time since I've seen it and I'd really like to go but it's a few days before payday and I'm basically skint. It is however showing again in a couple of months, and the cubs have indicated they'd like to go then, so I could wait.
Eh will see. If the need is burning I'll wrangle something.

~=o>

Via soulsis on fb:

Bwhahahahahahah!





~=o>

Wow, cubs have only got a couple of weeks before the end of the school year. Better get a move on and sort out their fees/booklists then, hadn't we?

~=o>

No comments: