Monday, November 12, 2012

Forecast: 19-25
Attained: 20-26


Yes, so last week I got a box from Joules. This week I got 'round to recording m' booty. (Aaarr, etc.)

Overall:



Look! Look! My supply of life giving pink-stuff has been replenished!
Also note the plastic UK flags. They are for waving - along with wearing the UK 'fun party glasses' (see below) - when watching the recordings of the London 2012 Opening & Closing Ceremonies (thanks, GoodTwin!)


Details:



The piggie (in the middle) grunts!
Mmmmm sachets of flavoured hot chocolates...
The red sack contains a present which I've been asked to leave opening until Xmas. I did shake it a bit but other than that I've been very good in leaving it alone.
Also, note the aforementioned 'fun party glasses'. There's also a gorgeous shiny star, a gorgeous bag charm - shiny & blue - and a snowman candle holder that will be shiny when the candle is lit. :)


Shiny!:



Rainbow shiny xmas crackers - what more do I need? :)


Thanks, Joules!

~=o>





No comments: