Friday, November 16, 2012

Forecast: 11-18
Attained: 12-18


I'd heard a little bit about Henrik Scharfe so I decided to look him up.
I only managed to get 30 seconds in to the first clip before I ran screaming. :-/

(Nope, no links. Go look for yourself.)

~=o>

Professor John Murtagh is an excellent teacher and his books on General Practice are fantastic. However, I'm curious about the cover pic on this one.



Clearly this is meant to be a GP consulting with a patient and her young, not infant, daughter.
Why is there a fact-sheet about breast feeding on his monitor...?

~=o>

I love pop-up books, really truly love 'em, and was intrigued and delighted to see one demonstrated at the conference I went to a few weeks ago. It was on an ipoop but I figured there'd have to be some for android devices, surely?

Found some!
I bought one today: Sandra Boynton's 'The Going to Bed Book'. I spent most of my lunchtime playing with it, making the characters move, and things spring out of drawers, and turning on the hot water tap in the bathroom and having the screen fog up. So much fun! :)


A screenshot. I'd tilted the 'phone to one side and the characters all slid down the deck. Hee.

~=o>

No comments: