Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Forecast: 12-25
Attained: 12-21


My boss has suggested that I might like to consider doing a 'Training & Assessment' certificate course, funded by work with study leave thrown in. Tempting, I have to admit, especially if I don't have to pay for it. It would be useful, too: a large portion of library work is training. I'm somewhat flattered that my boss considers me an appropriate candidate.

~=o>


Skyping with Joules (edited for clarity):

Lutra: hm, can get the Dr Who specials box set (Ten's last hurrah) on ebay for about half retail.
Flare: that's good!
[nods] think I'll treat myself
yeah, gwan.
[bg] ok, you've convinced me
that was easy!
LOLOL! I'm putty in your hands when I really want something
[smirk]

Mind you, try getting me to do something I really don't want to do...? Whole 'nother story. :)



No comments: