Sunday, April 29, 2012

Forecast: 10-20
Attained: 9-21


Today I've mostly eaten chocolate and bacon. Not the best nutritionally. I'll probly pay for it tomorrow. :)

~=o>


I'm making a point of watching the dvds I have that haven't been viewed yet. In theory this will help me cull some of the collection. (Not sure if I've mentioned this before. Anyway...)
This afternoon - while cutting up old t-shirts for material - I watched Plunkett & Maclean, about a pair of highwaymen in the 18th century. This was lots of fun, if a bit gruesome in places. I loved the tagline from the trailer: They rob from the rich... and that's it. It's light enough to be background noise, will probably hang on to it for a while.
I also, finally, got 'round to watching the extended version of Chronicles of Riddick. Love this movie! A very rich world frame. Not enough Vaako but Judi Dench is great in it, andandand there's apparently a sequel on the way. :) I also really enjoyed exploring the behind-the-scenes bits, getting an idea of just how much work went in to the sets and costumes. Definitely a keeper.

~=o>


Part of a dream I had the other night:
I rescued a small furry animal - sugar glider, perhaps - from three large cats (one looked like a lion, another like a mangy lion, and the third was just a cat.) It bit me! Then escaped outside where it again became the centre of predatory attention. I couldn't work out if the wee thing was more scared of being captured and brought inside by a human than it was of the cats, or it was just addled from being attacked.








No comments: