Thursday, April 26, 2012

Forecast: 11-17
Attained: 12-17



Akshully, I think cats hear voices in their heads telling them evil things all the time, but cos they're cats they couldn't be arsed following through.
(Though I have known one or two cats who've had 'issues'. Not my moggies, of course...! My kitty companions might be excentric but they've never been evil. :)

~=o>


I was at the campus with the fish pond today. Couldn't see any of the baby fish but that doesn't mean they're not there. It was cold and wet, and I wondered if that had anything to do with the non-appearance? Everytime I've spotted the tiddlers it's been sunny...

~=o>


I'm not sure if it's an actual allergy/reaction or not but I've more or less stopped eating wheat bread, cereal and pasta and am feeling much better for it. For quite some time there's been a gluey feeling in my innards when I've eaten wheat-based products. I was able to eat wraps and flat bread for a while but even they started making me feel meh. I'm going to give couscous a try but won't be devastated if I don't like that either. There's alternatives to wheat. F'rinstance, I've rediscovered cellophane noodles! Delicious!



No comments: