Saturday, April 07, 2012

Forecast: 14-19
Attained: 12-19


Packing my suitcase I of course had to clear out the stuff from the last trip. (Wow, the library weekend in November 2010 was the last time I went away.) I found all the trivia quizzes and word games Jay had kept us entertained with on the coach and some of it was quite funny.
F'rinstance, one of the questions on a trivia thingy was:
"If you had a serpent, bones and a vihuela, what would you most likely be doing?"
The answer was playing music, as they're all musical instruments. I'd responded with, "Making a zombie...?"
I didn't get any points for that.

~=o>


And finally, we're getting season 4 of Being Human. (Avast! There be spoilers in the link!)
First episode airs while I'm away so not sure if I'll get to see it. No matter! There is always the ABC's catch-up, iview. :)
In preparation I've rewatched the final ep of season 3.
... Waaaaah! [sniffle]

~=o>


KittenKong 'helping'...




No comments: