Monday, April 23, 2012

Forecast: 13-19
Attained: 15-19


While we were up at Soulsis' on the weekend I dragged out some more of the boxes stored under her house. A few of them turned out to belong to the cubs. Cubs brought the boxes inside and dumped them in their rooms.
"Nononono!" I said, knowing full well that if they disappeared in to rooms they wouldn't be seen again until we moved. "Bring them out to the kitchen, we'll go through them now..."
We went from 4 boxes down to a box and a bit. If we can maintain that sort of ratio with the rest of the stuff the cubs will have loads of space in their rooms. :)

~=o>


Not sure if I've said this before but it's very liberating knowing that I don't need anything more. Lots of stuff I want, naturally, but I have everything I need.

~=o>


Watched The Young Visitors today. Funny and poignant movie based on a book written by a 9 year old girl at the beginning of the 20th century. I wasn't sure it wasn't a clever spoof but apparently it's not. J.M. Barrie's introduction is a hoot!


No comments: