Monday, April 30, 2012

Forecast: 6-19
Attained: 6-18


Yucky dream last night. I was staying at someone's place and had to go from there to the airport to go... somewhere. At the airport I couldn't find my backpack, with all the important bits of paper in it. I also couldn't find my 'phone so I couldn't ring the people I'd been staying with to ask them to check for my bag. Had to go back to their place and look around, all the while with the horrible thought that I was running out of time and was going to miss the flight...
I found my bag, after the third frantic hunt through the same areas. There it was, in plain sight. Everything was in it except my 'phone. I was checking to make sure I had the tickets etc. First bit of paper I pulled out was a voucher for a pre-flight photo! Oookaaay. The ticket itself was difficult to read, couldn't quite make out the flight details. When I woke up I remembered that I'm rarely able to read things in dreams. Wonder if it's cos I don't have my glasses...?

~=o>


Day 2 of the road trip, as my brother and were heading towards Sydney (this was r/l, not a dream. Just clarifying) Kester said he saw a someone dressed as a stormtrooper pushing a cart or something. I didn't see it so I couldn't say, but browsing the 'webs today I stumble across this:

Stormtrooper Jacob French completes 5,000km charity trek across Australia.

Well, I think that might've been him K spotted. :)



No comments: