Saturday, April 16, 2005

Dang, I think our DVD is broken. It makes this godsawful squealing when a disc is playing. Heh, it'd probly cost as much to buy a new one as fix the old but I loathe the idea of disposable tech. Maybe there's an electronics repairer we can sell it to for a few quid?

Cubs and I went to the Aquarium today. <happy sigh> It's still one of my favourite places to be. The baby leafy seadragons have grown noticeably - so cute! I want a tank of those when I'm unnecessarily wealthy. It's very restful watching them just drift around...
Cos it's the holidays there was face-painting for the kidlings there today. Most children chose from the available list - they want to be a puppy or a kitten, or a pirate, a witch, or Darth Maul. Most children. My cubs naturally wanted their own designs, which they drew for the bemused girl doing the duty. <g> Blue and orange jellyfishes on their cheeks...
The gift shop, alas, had run out of plush jelly fish but 2 new plush sharks were added to the cubs' collection and I got a purple squeaky puffer fish! Have to go back in a few weeks and get the pink and blue ones. I do so like having sets of things.

No comments: