Friday, January 06, 2012

Forecast: 14-24
Attained: 14-24


I can hardly see straight but I'm very satisfied.
Wait. That didn't sound particularly savoury..
Anyway.
I did a lot of work on the lounge room today. Unearthing neglected corners, rearranging, vacuuming. Was loads of fun! The sofa is no longer almost clear but the overall chaos in here has been reduced considerably.

A little concerned about the vacuum cleaner though. It's a Nilfisk, inherited from Mum, and it's fairly powerful and efficient but the interchangeable plastic heads are very fragile. Bits crack off when they're dropped or smacked hard against something; not uncommon with my clumsiness and inability to hold things securely for very long. Eh well, I don't think I've damaged them so much they don't function any more.

The best bit about this reorganising spree is that cos I've already done some work in my bedroom there's akshully space for stuff from the lounge room to go to! (The wardrobe in my room is all shelves and so is being used for crafting storage instead of clothes. Mind you, I don't have much in the way of clothes anyway.)
There is now nothing in the wardrobe that isn't meant to be there. :) Go me!

~=o>


Hee. I have that pic of John M.F. Watson from yesterday as my desktop wallpaper. I keep sneaking looks at it...

~=o>


In the kitchen the other day I heard a weird scrabbling sort of noise...



KittenKong had found a flattened box in the recyclables tub...
She was quite pleased with herself. I think she slept there that night.

No comments: