Saturday, January 28, 2012

Forecast: 22-34
Attained: 20-30


Phew, busy day! But good... :)
My brother et al are down in Melbourne for a few days. Cubs and I met up with them today at their sky-scrapery apartment...


(View from the balcony. Where I bravely stood to take the shot...)

... before trooping off to the museum!


(Main hallway, with the skeleton of a Blue Whale).

(I'll post more pics at Flickr or FB when I've got relevant permissions.)

It was hot though, and we did lots of walking. [ow-feet-ow]

~=o>


Gah. There's been a huntsman spider lurking around the house for a few days, moulting and such. Didn't have a problem with it until now...


It's above my computer desk now. It has a leg span of about 10cm. Really not happy with how close it is...

Edit: Just tried to shift it on using a long pointy thing, but it attacked the pointy thing!! [quiver] Very difficult trying to type while keeping one eye open for sudden movements from above...



No comments: