Thursday, January 19, 2012

Forecast: 15-25
Attained: 16-23


Eventful day. The owner came over to check the stove. He says there's nothing wrong with it, the gas I'm smelling all through the house when the oven's on is 'just a build up'.
I call BS on that, but, will do as suggested (having the grill on at the same time to clear this 'build up') and see how we go...
(I wasn't here for this, mind, I was in txt communication with one of the cubs while I was at work.)

~=o>


On a happier note, the cubs and I went to see the Muppet Movie tonight!
Couldn't stop laughing in places! So many in-jokes, so many celebrity cameos to spot! [bg] And one of the most... interesting versions of 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' I've ever heard.

Also! There was a preview of the new Aardman film, The Pirates. Already looks good but the anticipation was notched 20% higher cos 'Swords of a Thousand Men' was used in the trailer. :)



Love that song. I was briefly in the Tenpole Tudor fanclub back in the early 80's...


No comments: