Monday, January 30, 2012

Forecast: 22-26
Attained: 22-32


Hah! I knew it got to more than 26 today!

~=o>


Spidey has reappeared behind me, across the room but still up high. I'm resisting the urge to glance over my shoulder every few seconds...

From Hyperbole and a Half. Spiders are Scary.

I take heart that I'm not quite as paranoid as this anymore.

~=o>


Cubs are back to school on Thursday. We picked up their stupidly expensive speshul calculators today - $165 each, which is better than the $190 quoted - then fought through the other back-to-school shoppers to stock up on stationery. I'd set the cubs the task of going through their booklists and writing out what they needed. As it happened they had a lot of stuff left over from last year so it wasn't too big an expense.
Was thinking about uniform stuff for them as well but they've got a couple of extra pairs of school trousers that I never quite got 'round to hemming last year so they were never worn. See, procrastination sometimes pays off. :)



No comments: