Sunday, September 09, 2012

Forecast: 10-18
Attained: 10-19


Spring. :)



~=o>

I'm wondering what did this. At first I thought someone had kicked the shit stuffing out of it but now I'm not sure. Could've been a critter after the termites...
Possum? They're insectivorous, apparently.


~=o>

I had to go in to the shed this afternoon...




I was not alone.


~=o>


Pics from last weekend's jaunt to the NGV up at flickr.

(... apparently I've shared them on blogger. Not sure how... Here's the link in case something's gone awry.)

(Ok, clicking the share link of blogger meant they were posted as a seperate post. Didn't want that. Let's try something else.)

Across the Yarra

Not ideal - couldn't work out how to post a link to the set the way I have before - but clicking on the pic will take you through to flickr.


No comments: