Thursday, September 27, 2012

Forecast: 16-27
Attained: 18-26


Every day this week has felt like Friday, which means that I've been having a 'oh, what...?!' grumpy moment every morning I've had to get up for work. Eh well, tomorrow actually is Friday so all will be well. :)

~=o>

Dreaming last night I was at my parents' old house. I discovered that the back-door didn't latch and that anyone could've let themselves in at any time. This made me very uneasy.
I found a bunch of old, mixed keys and carefully sorted through them for the key to the back screen door. I thought that while it wasn't that much of a barrier it would at least be something.
Having done that I looked further and found the key to the back door! At first it looked like the door could only be locked from the outside but I checked again, and lo, I could actually lock the door from the inside as well. The house was safe again, and I felt I'd done my duty or something, considering I really don't like the place...







No comments: