Thursday, September 20, 2012

Forecast 19/9: 12-23
Attained: 11-17
Forecast 20/9: 13-18
Attained: 12-22


Tonight after work I trotted along to a Library meet-up thing with ex classmates and teachers for snacky noms and drinks, and lively discussions about library stuff. :)

Last night the cubs and I met up with Aaron at the Astor to see The Avengers. Fun movie, very quotable! ("Dost Mother know thou wearest her drapes?" :)
I find myself slightly obsessed with intrigued by Loki. Not sure why; like most of those 'beyond reason' he scares the daylights out of me!
And, he called Black Widow a 'mewling quim'! I gasped. No one else did. I wondered if I was the only person there who knew what it meant. That, or I was the only person there who hadn't seen the movie yet...

(My current desktop)



(Little tiny bit obsessed.)

~=o>

Disturbingly catchy song with bothersome lyrics. Interesting clip...





5 comments:

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

Not obsessive, just thorough [beg].

Lutra said...

ROFL!
I'm not going to look for fic, I'm not!

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

Yes you are. You know you are. Don't deny it.

Lutra said...

...
...

On the weekend.

Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

[smirk]