Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Forecast: 8-22
Attained: 8-21


'twas interesting at work today. The new library management system is coming online soon and we've had to shut down the old to transfer data across. Unfortunately, we're not able to use the offline version of the new LMS yet - that problem is 'being looked in to' - so a spreadsheet is being used temporarily to keep track of loans and returns. Cataloguing, updating records and registering new users will just have to wait. Hopefully it will be sorted by the end of the week.

~=o>

I haz anti-virus software on my phone now, thanks to AVG. I feel a bit safer browsing. :)

Hee, and oddly enough, my laptop picks up our neighbours' - on either side - wifi thingies. This makes me think we might be able to use wifi in our concrete house. Still not sure how I feel about that, though. I haven't poked the tech with a stick for long enough yet to be sure of it.

~=o>



No comments: