Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Yesterday's forecast: 13-24
Attained: 14-23

Today's forecast: 16-21
Attained: 16-20


Yesterday was kind of weird. Got home from work about 6 then mooched around for a couple of hours trying to work up the enthusiasm to eat something other than toast. Eventually realised I just wanted to go to bed. So I did, nice and early, to the cubs' surprise. Mostly slept all the way through - except for a stumble out to the loo about 11 - and managed to get up early enough this morning to beat the secondary alarm.
Felt better today but it took most of the day to reorient myself to the 'now'. The weather didn't help, my spirit always feels wispy and scattered when the wind is up...

But, one of the things that's been niggling at me has been resolved. Spoke to the estate agent today about staying on for another year and apparently the owner is fine with that so I'll be signing a new lease soon. Woot.



No comments: