Saturday, December 22, 2012

Forecast: 12-23°
Attained: 15-22°


I'm on holidays! [happy dance] Plus I was able to sneak out leave a bit earlier, which was a good thing cos I needed to go and start my xmas shopping. Yeah...

So, dreading it a bit, off I hied to the local shopping suburb. Wasn't as bad as I'd feared, despite being this close to xmas. I was able to find a car park fairly easily and while the centre was crowded it wasn't teeming. Was in and out and done within an hour and a half. Mind you, I didn't have that much to get and I'd had the forethought to make a list, so I wasn't aimlessly blundering around.

~=o>

Remember Pick-up-sticks? I d/l a version to play on my 'phone. It's nicely mindless but also weirdly zen, concentrating on getting the sticks out in order. :)

It comes with handful of basic 'skins' to start with:

I chose spots...



... but have played enough to earn enough points to 'buy' one of the special skins.
Nice! Might go for the 'sausages' skin next time.


~=o>





No comments: