Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Forecast: 15-22°
Attained: 15-21°


Merry Xmas!
Went over to the cubs' dad's place today for xmas lunch (cubs had stayed overnight). The roast chicken and veg were very nom, if I say so myself.
Soulsis and her chicks came over later in the afternoon and we all hung out, having fun and lols. (Didn't eat much though, any of us, cos we were still pretty full!)

It was a good day, very relaxing, with enough food left over I won't have to buy anything for a couple of days...

~=o>

Yesterday, Xmas Eve, I nicked out to the supermarket for last minute supplies. It was busy and the parking was chaos but everyone was quite good-humoured about it; lots of cheery 'this is madness!' banter. :)

~=o>

Soulsis gave me a set of these stacking houses!


So cute! Will have to have a think about how I'm going to decorate them.
There's a load of other adorbs stuff on the site, too...

~=o>

No comments: