Saturday, December 01, 2012

Forecast (friday): 23-28°
Attained: 25-26° (I finally went and looked up the code for the degree symbol)


(Had planned on finishing this update last night, but was interrupted by fanfic [reading] and then thunderstorms. Speaking of which... poor KittenKong. She was torn between wanting to be where I was, as usual, but I was watching the storm, which she didn't want to know about...)


Pfft. It got down to 25° thursday night. [grump]

~=o>

I mentioned I was overpaid last fortnight, well, being of the generally Lawful-ish Good alignment* I let payoffice know. After some to and froing of emails it appears that I am actually entitled to being paid for a public holiday that falls on a Tuesday - even though it's not one of my contracted days - because I've worked more than 50% of them (heh, all of them) for six months. Good to know - this means I'll also be paid for Xmas day this year.



(imaged nicked from here.)

[* Yes, this means I do things like only cross at the lights, I don't cross against the lights. I will queue more-or-less patiently. I will give back change in a shop if I'm given too much etc...]

~=o>

No comments: