Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Forecast: 12-25
Attained: 12-28


Work held it's annual 'thanks-for-working-for-us-have-some-food' xmas luncheon today. The caf was very crowded, though we did manage to get seats, and the food was nothing of note, alas.
Slices of beef and pork - I got both, without asking this year - a cheesy, bacony potato thing, mixed steamed veg (corn, carrots, beans, peas with the occasional micro-cube of red capsicum) and gravy. Same as last year.
There was also a can of drink on offer, and either a mince pie or a piece of shortbread. I had the pie cos I'm already shortbreaded out.

Yes, it was free and it felt like it!

No matter, we're having our own library-lunch tomorrow, at a proper restaurant. :) I'm looking forward to that.

~=o>

KittenKong has been sleeping on my pillow again. Iz very adorable, as long as I don't roll over and end up inhaling fur. :)



~=o>



No comments: