Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Heh, it was a public holiday today because of the Melbourne Cup and I still don't know which horsie won the race...
Had fun though, the cubs and I went to Niki's for a barbecue with Soulsis and her chicks. It rained heavily (we were watching the nearby creek rise) and it briefly blew up a storm but by then all the food had been cooked and we could eat inside.
Soulsis gave me some material! A good length of a rich, plain purple fabric, and <happy squeak> another piece of purple with silver stars! I have plans for those.

Sort of started the next AC this morning before going out - basically getting some things straight in my mind. This'll be another 'fill-in' chapter, as it's not directly connected with the main story arc, but it'll bring a few characters satisfactorily up to date...

No comments: