Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Trotted off to class this morning, all psyched-up for the revision test (the actual, counting-towards-my-marks test is next week) to discover that – ready for this? – the huge wad of revision exercises I’d completed on the weekend was the test paper. <rolls eyes> Oh well at least I got to go home early…

Finished the next Dystopia chapter! In a day! (It's titled 'Bitch', and been posted already, thank you, Joules. : )
It’s only short, but still it’s been a while since I’ve been able to have something finished so quickly. And, I think, it’s the penultimate chapter. Leading on from this one I can tie up several of my story threads in the next. Heh. Then apart from a few one-offs that are essentially side-stories, the bulk of this universe is done with. Unless some other, involved plot-line wheedles its way into my consciousness.
Hm, might look to finishing Elga next.

glochidate: (botanical) barbed at the tip. [from the Greek; glokhidion - arrow head.]
Isn’t that a cool word?

OkapiPrincess sent me this. (Wait for the pictures to load.) As she said in the email – not quite sure what’s going on but it’s good for a giggle. They look like a happy family to me and I love the bunny suit… : )

No comments: