Saturday, November 13, 2004

Okay, so I'm rubbish at maths. I don't actually have all the pieces ready for the 2nd quilt, I'm 70ish short. Ooops. Oh well, that means I'll have to go find some more material - tra la la. (In all probability I can make up the number from the material I've already got but it's so much fun material shopping...)

Soulsis was sposed to come around today but the weather was icky so she couldn't. I wasn't idle though, got done all the homework and revision I need for next week's test on the solitary subject I took this semester. I have a talent for filing, it seems, not sure what that says about me. That I have an ordered mind, perhaps? Hah! Not from where I stand.

My latest AC is finished and posted. (Thanks, Joules!) I'm quite pleased with it, for a change.
This series is definitely winding down. Sad in a way but the stories have just about played themselves out. It's been good, though, very satisfying. The characters have all become real to us over the time - I've fallen in love with half of them! I've learnt a lot, also, about fiction writing and I have to thank Joules for that. : ) Don't think I'd have had the courage to tackle my own stuff without her encouragement.

And hey, the lounge-room's still clean. Neat, eh?


No comments: