Sunday, May 06, 2012

Forecast: 10-16
Attained: 10-16


I usually have my porridge with milk and raw sugar but this morning I tried it with golden syrup. YUM! Will be doing that from now on. :)

~=o>


Was going to watch Return of the King this afternoon but had a nap instead. Would've fallen asleep during the movie anyway.

This evening I watched another couple of eps from the first season of Original Trek. Yes, some of the production/dialogue is cheesey but not as much as I remember. The plot's are akshully rather good, as is most of the acting. The interaction and banter between the main three charas - Kirk, Spock, McCoy - is already there and very funny. All in all, reaffirming my love for this series.

~=o>


I know it's getting colder, the numbness in my fingers from carpal tunnel is almost constant. Can more or less ignore it during summer but not when it's cold... Eh well.


No comments: