Sunday, May 27, 2012

Forecast: 9-15
Attained: 9-16


Cleaned the kitchen today, including the stove top. Even went so far as to take the knobs off the cooker and scrub them down as well. [gasp] I'll wash the floor tomorrow when the cubs are at their dad's.
I've also emptied the bar freezer ready for defrosting. Managed to squeeze what I wasn't using today or tomorrow in to the fridge/freezer. I think I deserved my nap today. :)

~=o>


I've been sorting out my digital photos preparatory to printing. In 2007 I took 4000ish pics! About half of those were from my first trip to Queensland.




The long-term plan is to get good quality photo display/storage, probably from somewhere like Zetta Florence. I like the immediacy of digital photos, being able to see something on a monitor, but there's something lovely and tangible about photo albums. You can plunk them in someone's lap. :)


No comments: