Sunday, May 20, 2012

Forecast: 11-16
Attained: 11-15


Mmmm... chicken oxo cubes in hot water. One of the good things about cold weather. :)

~=o>


Towering cranes, enormous holes in the ground. My inner 4 year old boy loves all that.

~=o>


Neat dream last night.
Mum and I were visiting New York ... in Tasmania? We flew over scenic, rugged coastlines to get there. Clearly it wasn't the New York of this reality but it was certainly a New York. The air was crisp and clear, the architecture like sculpture. The sculptures were enormous and there were a significant number of statues and monuments of otters. Hee.
This was our second trip there and I was wondering if we could go somewhere else next time cos, while this city was amazing, I thought it might be nice to see someplace different. I did glimpse a metallic hot pink VW on the streets. That made me squeak and I was little annoyed I didn't have my camera ready.

~=o>


The demon on the end of my bed...



Yerrss...





No comments: