Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Forecast: 11-22
Attained: 13-20


I had a soy-related mishap at work this morning.
I made myself avocado nori rolls for lunch*, and took along a wee splash of soy in a container. A non-watertight container, as it happened. Got in to work and put my bag down on the desk while I got myself sorted out, as I do every day, but on moving the bag there was a brown smear on the desk. Oops. The soy had leaked out of the container, through the admittedly not completely waterproof lunch bag and then through the bottom of my back pack.
Did manage to get it all cleaned up and on the plus side, the place smelt very pleasantly of soy for the rest of the day.

[* The nori rolls weren't a huge success, alas. The rice was a bit too dry to begin with so it didn't stick together too well and I ended up dripping bits of rice all over the place. The avocado was lovely though, and being surrounded by rice and nori meant it hadn't gone brown...]


No comments: