Sunday, June 17, 2012

Forecast: 10-15
Attained: 11-15


On skype last night with Joules:
Lutra: fiddling with my blog template...
Flare: let me know when done and I'll take a gander
oh, you won't like it much to begin with : )
I'll finesse it up a bit later. will be ready to peruse in a moment 

good show
 
[ten minutes later...]


blog's updated
dun dun dun
lotl
[blink]
AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! 

[smirk]
I did warn you
you never take my warnings seriously
course not!
:P
[giggling...]

~=o>


Cubs and I watched X-Men: First Class.
We really enjoyed it! In fact, I enjoyed it so much I didn't even touch the crafty stuff I had ready to go. Was too engrossed in the story to pay attention to anything else.
Magneto's wandering accent made me giggle though: it ended up a bit Irish there at the finish...

Cubs and I were also really taken by the track in the closing credits. So we nipped over to our online purveyor of digital music and bought a copy.




You know, Robbie Williams really doesn't look like he belongs with the rest of them...


No comments: