Saturday, June 30, 2012

Forecast: 9-13
Attained: 8-12


So full...

Cubs' birthday party today. :) Aside from the Sigma!cub giving himself a cricked neck when he woke up, they both had a great time. Friends, food and presents: what more do you need?
(I overcatered a bit. We only used about half of what I brought! And that's not including the lollies, which weren't touched cos the cubs' father had supplied plenty. Iz ok, though, I generously left them - and the rest of the stuff - at his place so they won't be tempting me at mine. Cunning, eh...?)


The cubs' cake.



The blue flames and red cross are character symbols from Team Fortress 2, something the cubs play a lot of. The blue/red mushrooms are a bit of Penny-whimsy. :)
(Note the roman numerals in candles. That's traditional now.)
Thank you, Soulsis, for baking the cake and making the yellow icing. Thank you, Penny for the blue and red stuff. Cubs were very impressed, though not quite sure where the mushrooms fitted in...

~=o>


And now, some meaningful song lyrics.
I think there's something in here for everyone...

Come, a beautiful body.

I'm sorry astronaut pants donor
a laser would make whipped cream love on your body

against me

want a nice girl or man or somewhere sexy, oh
yes, I think is it hot baby

hold it, kiss me big in here
I love you money sugar
one word, nice shirt
be wearing, I'm wrong
can I? has anyone?

sex on my organ, the sunshine walk by again
taking off your clothes last night
I thought that was because a drink, piece of heaven
haven't told me you have a braille heart

can you talk if I told you you taste like this bed
at first sight, directions to a place

the best looking guy heaven, out of this world, die happy
I'm the spice god
but hi fine

[giggling] Although it does sound to me like a Chinese translation of a Japanese song, it is infact a collaborative effort between Ms Raven, Soulsis, Penny, Misha and a bunch of random magnet words on the fridge.
Like so:



~=o>

Cubs' actual birthday is tomorrow. They'll be at their dad's again, I'll probly still be sleeping off the food from today...