Saturday, June 16, 2012

Forecast: 9-17
Attained: 9-15


Today I've been swearing freely at minor irritations. I must be in a mood.
After a week of almost sugar-free, I should probly stop eating the hot choc mix straight out of the bag.

... I'm sure there's no connection.

~=o>


The gas company have been upgrading the service or something in our street. Gas was out for a few hours this morning while they dug stuff up.
The nice thing was that when they'd finished someone come 'round and offered to reset my gas hot water service. I said 'yes please' cos it really wasn't something I wanted to tackle. All good now. Hot water's back and I got my porridge.

~=o>


Triple J (my favourite radio station) this past week has been doing a retro indie 90s thing, including playing stuff from that decade. Great swathes of the 90s are blank to me cos I was raising children and not listening to the radio - let alone buying cds - so it's been great hearing some 'new' things, especially in genres I wouldn't normally consider. Like hip-hop:




Fabulous cruisey track, I love it.

~=o>


I cleaned the bath today. [sigh] Really should do it more frequently than 4 times a year.
Tomorrow it's the stove top, though I did only clean that a few weeks ago so it's not so bad...


No comments: