Sunday, June 24, 2012

Forecast: 7-14
Attained: 10-16


I vacuumed my bedroom floor today, well, the bits that weren't under stuff.
Now's there just a pile of chaos in front of the wardrobe to do something with.
Why the effort? Rental inspection coming up in a few weeks...

(But I really should dust and vacuum my room more often. I don't wake up with a runny nose when I do.)

~=o>


Popped up to see soulsis this afternoon - incidentally dropping home one of her chicks, who'd stayed overnight - and was presented with a bag of goodies! She finds the best stuff in op shops :)



The 'Willow Pattern Story' is cos I love the Willow pattern; the 'Our Empire Story' is from 1906! The pate knife is gorgeous and will slot very nicely in with others of its ilk, as will the golden chicken. Classy!
The pink plastic fish-shaped tray is a match to the blue one I already have (which implies there's other colours out there!), and the leaf plate is just beautiful. I can picture that holding petite fours or miniature biscuits. Mmmmm



No comments: