Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Forecast: 8-14
Attained: 9-15


I find this strangely appealing.

Golden showers. [snicker]


funny real estate - Golden Showers
see more Lovely Listing


I'd want someone else to clean it though.

~=o>


Cubs are usually still abed when I leave for work so I shout goodbyes through their doors. I generally get a response from one, even though I know he's not properly awake, merely conscious enough to be coherent. The other cub? Pffft Not a chance. This morning, because I was leaving much later than usual I did get a response. Was quite pleased about it, too. :)

~=o>


At the supermarket this evening I observed a little tacker - wouldn't have been more than three years old - get in to the freezer and pull out the biggest bag of frozen chips he could find. He was very pleased with himself. Needless to say, there were tears when Mum said 'no', and put them back...








No comments: