Thursday, June 28, 2012

Forecast: 7-15
Attained: 8-14


The valtari mystery film experiment
(nicked from the site:)
sigur rós have given a dozen film makers the same modest budget and asked them to create whatever comes into their head when they listen to songs from the band's new album valtari. the idea is to bypass the usual artistic approval process and allow people utmost creative freedom...

I shall be keeping an eye on this.
The clip featuring Shia LeBeouf is beautiful. Odd, but beautiful. (Warning: Nudity, Violence, General Brain Bending...)

~=o>


One cub's job is to take out the rubbish, the other the recycling. Both tasks frequently require gentle reminders from me for completion.
I warned the recycling cub last night that the recycling pile was so big now it was threatening to secede. He laughed.
Tonight I told him the pile had got as far as designing its own flag and drafting a Declaration of Independence. He laughed, then trotted it all out to the bin. :)

~=o>


I did quite well at the supermarket tonight: I didn't buy any snacky lollies or chocolate for myself, something that can be tricky not to do after work when I'm tired and hungry. (I did pick up some ready-made chocolate mousse but that was dessert for the cubs and I, and not something to scoff in the car on the way home, so it doesn't count.)

~=o>


'k, I'm just going to watch naked Shia Lebeouf again. (Though saying that is like saying Brokeback Mountain was just about gay cowboys...)


No comments: